Candy Land Mini Session {Baby Girl Carter} | Chattanooga Family, Child, and Newborn Photographer

Meet the Lewis family!
I instantly fell in *LOVE* with their precious little girl. She had the most heartwarming smile, and the -cutest- little giggle. It didn't take much to get her smiling!
 And talk about some ahh-mazing parents!
I could just feel so much love and joy in this family.
I had so much fun capturing theses sweet memories for them!
 
So, here we go...
 
 
 
I *told* you! Look at that smile!!!
 
 
 
^^ In the middle of THE most precious little giggle! ^^
 
 
Lashes for days... I have no shame in admitting that I am jealous of them.
 
 
 
And her momma and daddy. These guys were so loving towards each other. I could feel the love and joy that Carter brought into their lives. She is definitely one lucky little girl!


0 comments:

Post a Comment