Blogging.. This may be interesting! | {Chattanooga Portrait Photographer}

Well, here it goes! I have always been a website kind of girl. BUT, I am loving the idea of a blog for you guys to follow and experience this amazing journey with me!

My name is Christin Elsea, and I am the owner of Christin Elsea Photography! I am an on location portrait photographer, located in Chattanooga, TN. I am married to the man of my dreams, and I have two precious babies. I feel so blessed to get to do what I love!


I specialize in newborn, child, and family portrait photography. I have such a passion to capture real memories of sweet little babies and adorable families. I absolutely love all of my clients! My clients and I have a precious bond that is created because of their children's and/or family's portraits, and I wouldn't change these bonds for the world!

I am so excited to meet new children and families, and creating beautiful images for them to treasure for a lifetime!


0 comments:

Post a Comment