Half Off ANY Session! | Chattanooga Tennessee Family, Child, and Newborn Photographer

Hey guys! You all seemed to love those half off sessions ;)
So I am going to extend the sale for 1 more week! And this time, I am going to include Mini Sessions! YAY!
Here are the details:

You can get any session half price, with everything included that is in the regular price session.
New and existing clients can take advantage of this sale.
You cannot participate in these if you have already booked your session, and given a retainer.
Session must take place by the end of August.

Here are the discounted prices:

Family -- $249  $125.
Child -- $199  $100.
Maternity -- $249  $125.
Newborn -- $449  $225.
Mini -- $99  $50.

And there you go! To see what is included in these sessions, please check out the Services tab at the top of the page! Whenever you're ready to book your session, please email or call me!

celseaphotography@yahoo.com or 423-883-9815

If I do not answer your phone call, please feel free to send me a quick text. I do have 2 young toddlers running around the house, so I may not hear my phone ring ;) I'm sure you guys understand that! lol

I can't wait to meet you!!

Christin

0 comments:

Post a Comment