C & A | Chattanooga Child Photographer | Chattanooga Family Photographer

 
If I ever had "older" (not newborn) little clients steal my heart, it was them.
From the very beginning- while we talked about how my last name sounded like Elsa from Frozen (which, let's be honest, that's why they *really* liked me so much!)
to them holding my hand, to us skipping around and dancing.
I MELTED.
Yeah, I get to dance, and play, if they do ;)
And they made it so, so easy to capture their real personalities.
I even found out a few (hilarious) nicknames they like to call their daddy, hehe.
And the smallest of the 2, Alexandria, just turned FOUR!
Happy Birthday, princess :)
 
Here are a few favorites from our time together.
And I am off to watch The Walking Dead! Who's with me?
 
 


















0 comments:

Post a Comment